Tuesday, June 15, 2010

one more day to go!

yeah!!.one more day to Genting trip!
i promise myself that i go for cfn preparation yesterday and today but i did not..
maybe i'm too excited about the camp..
just about to pack finish..

a tooth brush . tooth pick . a set of sleeping "suit' . two sets of normal "suit" . hello kitty pillow . phone . contact lens case . charger . towel . dove shampu . baby bath . torch light . watch .thats all..

really hope i can bring guitar though..after all i finally know how to play a song..seriously addicted to it!!Anyway i really looking forward to this camp , its my first library camp after all..
Kay..thats all for today's blog and i hope you all can tell me whether my English is wrong or something because i really want to improve my English .
bye bye!off to eat maggi mee!yummy yummy~~

p/s: SinYik , remember to BRING HOT CUP! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment