Tuesday, June 15, 2010

random ^^

"give me back my computer!!give me back my computer!!"
lol....by me to my mommy an hour ago..
She just snatch it from me after peeking to see what i posting..
she just doesn't know what is privacy..
but i forgive her though..after an hour of waiting ..

just saw yee pei's blog..and thought it was nice..
then suddenly...i realize that my english is QUITE bad..
thats why im here^^..to improve my english thats all..
and im also in ACE also to improve my english..
AND ALSO__i decided not to use broken english..
it really suckss..i want to be a malaysian-american ..


till now---
its holiday!few more days to school days ..
im hoping to see that day comes!
i really miss my school friends and teachers and all..
not forgeting home work...i still have a holiday package to do!
wow!!..and i promise myself to be a nerd from now on__
because every subject is getting worse...from B to C,D
HAIZ...felt dissapointed..but i will get better result ..
by blogging..nerd style and also i will wake up every morning-5.oo a.m.
to study..because once a teacher told me that studying in the morning is very good..
so i decided to follow it..are you with me, sook hwa . natasha . wen qi in KEDAH?!
fuh~~its 10++p.m. suddenly thought of the librarian camp on17th june..
really excited for it!but still ....
i really hoped that i had a new phone and guitar..
my phone just suck!..a mother's phone ..cant even find it in the muzium..
really embarassed when i brought it to the trip...
but..haiz..fine..=.=''..


No comments:

Post a Comment