Saturday, December 3, 2011

parental issues


oh gosh this few days, i only discover something.
my bro is thaaaat immature.
i always thought that he's the mature wan but turns out im wrong.
I'm felt like i'm so dissapointing though.
the person i thought is the most mature person ever turns out he's so not ;(
i some more set him as a role model of me growing up to be like him, matured.

during a period of time i thought that i'm the problem in my family.
a friend once told me that time that every family has someone that causing problem
then i used to thought it was me, so i started changing myself
changing the point of view, and see myself through others position.
this is how i changed to a better person, i even pray every day
" lord, help me to be a better person"

since then, i got better.
ever when it's not my fault, i will try to think and find small little things that i did wrong.
but usually, majority-ly it's not me.
and i realized that the problem it's not me anymore.
you see, it's my dad.

yea i've got a big family, and my dad is the one causing problem
im not saying this as a kid or what.
but i've been thinking alot, my dad is a really ego, selfish, immature man.
he never listens to others in the family
but we can't do anything, we can't change him at all.
you see he seriously never listens to anyone.
im starting to think my bro getting more similar to
him nowadays.

but my mom, she's a little bit guai lan, but she's okay.
i used to hate her in my teenager period but now.
i see her differently and realized she's so awesome
once, my dad say im bossy and im the biggest in family
then she helped me by saying " no.. someone else is bigger"
from that moment on wards, i felt like i love my mom so muchie.
she's so awesome and she always help me when my dad don't

but this is not the point.
as i got matured, i realize there's others out there having even difficult moment dealing with parenting issues.
i realize that i'm quite a lucky kid
but no matter how much i hate my dad sometimes
i stop by and tell myself " he's still your dad"
and i will act like a matured adult and stop hating him.

as the quotes goes,
and then,
a kelly clarkson's song will automatically sings in my mind.
i spread my wings, and i learn how to fly
i'll never forget all the ones that i love,
make a wish, take a change and breakaway.

fuh, i had grow from here to there.
speaking of this, i really need to special thanks to someone
without him, i wouldn't be what i am right now. ;))
cheers

"if parents never get hated by their own children means they don't care about them"
quoted by tk.

No comments:

Post a Comment