Thursday, May 19, 2011

it's friday, friday

winks*

papers papers papers, exam exam exam, results results results.
stuck on my head.
pfft i'm gonna fail my maths i guess :/
I really Suck at maths.
and i'm stupid but guess what?
at least i don't COPY.

Sometimes i just don't understand why people wanna copy when they are smart.
They are just so excited in copying each other's paper Not just answers
you thought what? very yeng ar?
Was doing a paper another day, CHINESE
i had not enough time doing it because i stopped on a page
an article about "chen gong"
Its from li bai and one sentences caught me staring and thinking.

" wo men de sheng huo yao you te zhu, zhai jing shen shang yao you zhi ji de te zhen, zhe yang chai hui you du te de chen ji"

which means, in life we should have our own special charateristics, we must have our own style in our semangat? then we could have our own unique results.
Yeah, chinese is great.
I feel so proud to be a nerd chinese student now

p/s: Dear friend, I really feel pity and dissapointed with you and i wanna tell you that, you're just no difference with them. I hope you change one day. haih

sincerely from your true friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment