Tuesday, March 1, 2011

fucked up

... haaih

chinese hw + PMR + LOA kids + school + my height + jealousy +

made me feel like suiciding.

now what?

love? Fuck

i really miss the feelings of being comfort by someone,

anyone.

If .. IF this was the last hour to world's end.

i would definitely talk to you.

i'll be quiet because there's too much to say





i'll say

i saw your face in the crowded place cause i don't know what to do because i'll never be with you

yes. it is a song

have u ever felt sad whenever u listen to any song?

well, i do.

have u ever feel so special to someone and suddenly they just left u hanging out there. Then u acted like you don't give a damn but actually you do.

Have you?

this thing in my head is seriuosly affecting my year

my pmr year

P.M.R.

seriously STOP TELLING ME ABOUT FUCKING PMR.

I KNOW .

No comments:

Post a Comment