Sunday, November 21, 2010

never grow up


dunno why it's two a.m. but i really felt like i wanna post this. This song is amazing , really.. it means alot to me. Not everyone can feel it but.. i'm sorry lar sook! you more small gas lar zzz. After listening this song, i was like__ looking back to my childhood time. i really regret that i actually grow up. Being a baby, nothing to be worried or sad, just have anything you want and you can hug your mom and your dad or simply playing your teddy bear jumping up and down. it's just not the same now, they changed to something you cant see anything good left in them, no love no nothing. just your parents nothing else. I really think " why am i so unlucky to born in this family, it's like no freedom , nothing at all." i really wished to be older all the time, i'm wrong . For the first time i regret hating them, i remembered my times being kid, waiting for them to come back, footsteps, tucking me into bed and just nothing to worried bout and all the memories just flow back right into my mind. i realize how old i am, 14 and complaining about stupid fucking freedom and forgot that parents is getting older too and how much i waste my time while they are still here. and sooner i'm going to loose everything i had now, at least whats left for me now. i really don't want to grow up. i wished i never grown up..

taylor rock!



No comments:

Post a Comment