Friday, August 6, 2010

miranda cosgrove



Its saturday again.
what a boring day with families at home
trying to hide in room to avoid any argue you know.
and suddenly felt like hugging my giraffe!
and suddenly felt like finding this song too
its actually type by my own
i like this song so much!
and i realize that the singer is Miranda Cosgove who acted at icarly!
I guess i have one more idol!=P
=D Enjoy singing!



Sparksfly
Its like electricity
I might die if i forget how to breathe
You get it closer and theres no where
in this world i rather be.
Times stops
like everthing around me
Its frozen
and nothing matters but these
few moments
when you opened my mind to things i never seen.

ci ji liao!

*chorus
When i'm kissing you
my senses come alive
almost like the puzzle pieces i/ve been trying to find
Falls right into places
youre all that it takes
My doubts fade away when im kissing you.
When im kissing you
Its all starts making sense
and all the question i've been asking in my head
like are you the one
should i really trust
crystal clears it becomes
When i'm kissing you

Pass loves
they never got really far
walls up
make sure i guarded my heart
and i promise i wouldnt do this
till i know its right for me.
No one
no guy i ever met before
could make me
feel so right and secure
And have you noticed
i lose my focus
and the world around me dissapear

ci ji liao!

repeat *chorus

I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS
IT MAKES ME OPEN UP
NO POINT EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT THIS
ITS KINDA FEELS LIKE ITS LOVE

ci ji again!

repeat chorus!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment